Three 60 minute talk-based coaching/mentoring sessions with Sunny Megatron (audio call via Zoom). With this 3 session package price you save $35!
Coaching sessions are by appointment only. Upon purchase, you will receive an intake form, a coaching agreement, and access to Sunny’s online scheduler to book your time.
Sessions are for singles and/or couples (for non-monogamous groups of 3 or more, please message for special arrangements) and can center around subjects like pleasure-based sex, relationships and dating, BDSM, or polyamory.
Sunny Megatron is an American Board of Sexology American Certified Sexologist, College of Sexologists International Certified Sexuality Educator, and a Lovology University Certified Relationship Coach/Master Sexpert. Her specialties are BDSM, consensual non-monogamy, and pleasure anatomy. More about Sunny Megatron HERE.
Coaching can help you:
- Learn how to talk to partners about your boundaries and desires
- Explore identity questions around sexuality, gender, relationship preference
- Explore non-traditional relationships and sexual expressions like kink and polyamory
- Customize kink & D/s agreements to suit your needs (including fine-tuning for those who are neurodivergent or on the asexual spectrum)
- Work through hurdles in your kink/sex/relationships
- Reduce anxiety and shame around kink and sex
- Maximize pleasure potential by improving technique and incorporating toys & tools
- Fine-tune BDSM negotiations, boundary setting, and scene planning
- Navigate the often confusing world of kink and D/s play at a beginner or advanced level
What else should you know about my coaching services?
- My BDSM coaching centers around soft skills, strategic frameworks, and the psychology of BDSM & D/s dynamics. I will refer you to other sources for instruction on intermediate and advanced technical/hard skills (i.e. how to tie specific rope bondage knots, do needle play, etc.)
- Coaching services can also serve as a mentoring relationship or that of a 1-on-1 educator which can be ideal for those new to the kink lifestyle, non-monogamy, or those navigating dating/new relationships.
- I will offer support, advice, guidance, and resources. Rather than dictating cookie-cutter courses of action or offering up unsolicited advice, my blend of mentoring/coaching/personalized education allows for discussion of alternate perspectives, ideas, and suggestions. I may also share relatable personal experiences when pertinent, help you work through shame by meeting you with empathy and validation, or simply serve as someone to “gut check” your decisions or thoughts.
- I serve to hold space for you to set goals, create an action plan, and help you work through obstacles that are holding you back. My goal is to help you uncover what already exists within you.
What is sex coaching vs. sex therapy?
A certified sex coach helps clients identify current obstacles and create an action plan to help achieve goals, build confidence, satisfy desires, and empower you in your self-discovery and boundary setting. In other words, coaches identify present issues and help clients move forward.
Sex therapists help clients resolve issues by working with them on a long-term basis analyzing past issues, traumas, and unproductive/destructive patterns, etc. They can also diagnose and treat dysfunctions. In other words, therapists and psychologists analyze present issues by looking at the past.
Put simply, sex therapists help you understand how you got to where you are now. Sex coaches help you move forward and achieve future goals. Both are very powerful parts of healing and personal growth but serve different purposes and require different training/credentials.
Sex therapists often refer clients to sex coaches as complementary care. On the flipside, coaching is not a substitute for mental health care not does it replace the care you may receive from a therapist or psychologist.
Coaching sessions are talk-based and professional. They do not include any physical contact, behavior meant to titillate, or any exchange of erotic energy with the client. Furthermore, I do not consent to view nudity/sexual behavior, being the target of sexual advances/objectification, or attempts to solicit sexual contact/conduct. If the client behaves inappropriately, I have the right to end the coaching session/relationship without refund.
Coaching packages are also available in:
- Single sessions https://sunnymegatron.gumroad.com/l/sunnymegatroncoaching1
- 6 sessions https://sunnymegatron.gumroad.com/l/sunnymegatroncoaching6
About Sunny Megatron
Sunny Megatron is an award-winning Certified Sexologist, BDSM & Certified Sexuality Educator, and media personality. She’s the host & executive producer of the Showtime original series, Sex with Sunny Megatron, co-hosts AASECT Award-winning American Sex Podcast and Open Deeply Podcast, and was 2021's XBIZ Sexpert of the Year. Currently, she’s the Editor-in-Chief of kink-focused Zipper Magazine.
Known for her one-of-a-kind, build-your-own-adventure approach to sex, kink & relationships, Sunny coined the BDSM community catch-phrase, Kink is Customizable™. In her sell-out workshops, her unique brand of “edutainment” seamlessly combines her humorous teaching style, interactive exercises, and the latest sexuality research. Sunny’s passion is helping others overcome shame and find their power through play and pleasure. Currently, she’s working on her first book, “Customizable Kink: A Strategic Guide to Adult Play.”
Package of 3 One-Hour Coaching Sessions - Intake/scheduling detail in the attached download